RE: [xsl] about & ...

Subject: RE: [xsl] about & ...
From: Stuart Brown <sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:31:04 +0100
Hi,

If you're saying that your XML file actually has, for instance,
<item>Food & Drink</item>
then this is not valid XML, and the XSLT processor will be throwing your
input file out before it even starts thinking about doing the
transformation.

This is pre-XSLT, basic XML rules, I'm afraid.

Regards,

Stuart