[xsl] Paragraph indenting.

Subject: [xsl] Paragraph indenting.
From: "XSL Chatr" <xsl_chatr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:01:02 +0100
Hi All,
           I have transformed a xml file into an RTF document.I am using
JFOR for transforming the said.My output looks like this ,

12:15 Athletics Focus European and World indoor triple-jump champion
Christian Olsson of Sweden talks about his bid to overtake British rival
Jonathan Edwards as world No 1 European and World indoor triple-jump
champion Christian Olsson of Sweden talks about his bid to overtake British
rival Jonathan Edwards as world No 1

But it needs to look like this

12:15 Athletics Focus European and World indoor triple-jump champion
Christian Olsson of Sweden talks about his bid to overtake British rival
Jonathan Edwards as world No 1 European and World indoor triple-jump
champion Christian Olsson of Sweden            talks about his bid to
overtake British rival Jonathan Edwards as world No 1

Please suggest me to a way to solve this

Regards

XSL CHatr