Re: [xsl] an Xpath question - $tag/$subtag

Subject: Re: [xsl] an Xpath question - $tag/$subtag
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:16:54 +0100

> it didnt work, does anyone know another way of doing it? or is it
> doable at

how are we supposed to help if you don't say what you are trying to do,
you posted some sequence of characters that you say are not XSLT, and
ask what they should be.

It's like saying aslfkhalsfh LSAKFG Afl  is not correct English,
could you please tell me what the correct form is. Without some idea of
teh intended meaning, this can be difficult.

/ is an operator on node sets in Xpath, if $tag and $subtag are nodeset
valued  variables, then $tag/$subtag is a legal operatin (and always
equivalent to $subtag unles $tag is empty) otherwise it is an error.

David