[xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]

Subject: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:46:37 +0000
Hi all,

I think this is slightly off-topic as it is a vendor-specific quesiton.

Prompted by the discussion about regex support in XSLT2, and having installed Office 2003 (Beta), whereafter I have found that I have access to some msxml2.domdocument50 (in Visual Basic) - which I think must mean that a new version of msxml is to be released (or is released) - I am interested in hearing if anybody knows whether this version supports XSLT2.

Is there anyone who can point me to where I can see which features are included in this version?

Thanks
Ragulf Pickaxe :)