RE: [xsl] Need xml dir list by dc:title

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need xml dir list by dc:title
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:46:54 +0100

you will still need a processor somewhere, either in the browser or on the server....

ok without thinking ( or testing )

xml file

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<test xmlns:dc="http://test.org";>

	<dc:title>somepage.xml</dc:title>

</test>

xsl file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
xmlns:dc="http://test.org";

	<xsl:output method = "html" encoding="Windows-1252" />

	<xsl:template match="test">
			<title></title>

			<xsl:apply-templates select="dc:title"/>
	</xsl:template>

	<xsl:template match="dc:title">
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

something like this should do, but we dont know your xml format, note that I had to declare the dc namespace ( though I didnt have the correct URI ).

gl, jim fuller