RE: [xsl] how to close html tags : link, meta,...

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to close html tags : link, meta,...
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:21:01 +0100
> This just means that it doesn't make sense to send XHTML to IE,
because it
> doesn't support it. Where's the news here?

Not really.  The xhtml method of xslt 2.0 will produce <div></div>, not
understand xml - which I find perfectly reasonable.

What I find less reasonable, is that we are allowed d-o-e and all that
comes with it, but we are not allowed a minimise="no". It causes no
problems, is still xml, doesn't even break well-formedness etc.  It is
only A Good Thing.

andrew