[xsl] sorting AND copying of XML via XSL

Subject: [xsl] sorting AND copying of XML via XSL
From: marcel salathe <ms7141@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:55:40 +0200 (MEST)
Hi

I have a XSL question which might be easy to answer, but I couldnt.

Suppose I have an XML document like this:

<foo>
  <bar id="2">
    <item id="6">hello</item>
    <item id="4">world</item>
  </bar>
  <bar id="1">
    <item id="7">how's</item>
    <item id="3">life</item>
  </bar>
</foo>

Now I want to sort the bar elements and then the item elements according to
their Id's, and finally output
the entire document sorted, e.g.

<foo>
  <bar id="1">
    <item id="3">life</item>
    <item id="7">how's</item>
  </bar>
  <bar id="2">
    <item id="4">world</item>
    <item id="6">hello</item>
  </bar>
</foo>

I could achieve sorting or copying, but I couldnt do both together. I guess
it must be quite a simple
XSLT.

Any help very much appreciated.

Best regards,