RE: [xsl] XSL FO: Marker works nicely but takes extra space? code attached below - am i missing something ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL FO: Marker works nicely but takes extra space? code attached below - am i missing something ?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:59:34 -0500
J.

Thank you. Fortunately I was able to fix it and remove the extra
padding. I am currently working with several candidate FOPs and I
believe the "inconsistent" support of spacing and padding was kind of
getting on my nerves. :). Fixed it, and thanks none the less.

Thanks,

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx