RE: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentation project

Subject: RE: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentation project
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:06:00 -0700
Hi,

We use the following schema for instance documents that virtually represent
a site in our CMS:

http://www.livestoryboard.com/lsbwork/schemas/2003/03/site.xsd

It validates instance documents that represent a site/project's hierarchy
past the page level (i.e. /site/folder/page/regions/region/content_piece).
In addition, it details application specific metadata that is used to tell a
transformation what to do. (Critiques welcome)

Haven't transformed it to SVG, but it sounds like an fun project :)

Best,
-Rob