Re: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentatio n project

Subject: Re: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentatio n project
From: "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbatsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:07:39 +0300

Waitaminutehereplease...

David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
RDF needed this, and came up with graphviz and dot.
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
It does such a good job, producing well laid out svg, that doing
it any other way seems a little ott IMHO.

I wrote a couple of stylesheets to generate this, from which I produced
svg using their software. It really is straightforward,
and I found their results so much better than those I'd been producing.

You mean there are hooks to use graphviz from XSLT? Any examples out there? Sorry if I got this all wrong...

--
Manos Batsis

http://www.netsmart.gr
mbatsis at netsmart dot gr