Re: [xsl] how to insert/include the text/data in a separate (but local) .css file into an HTML O/P using XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to insert/include the text/data in a separate (but local) .css file into an HTML O/P using XSL
From: Brook Ellingwood <brook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:38:46 -0700
Can't you just store the .css in an XML file?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<css>
</css>

and then add it to the <head> using <xsl:template
match="dacument('css.xml')/css/style">, or does it absolutely have to be a
standalone .css file that gets included? If so, you could also write a
simple XSL that would generate the .css file, so you'd only have to maintain
the data in css.xml.

-- Brook