Re: [xsl] Problems doing XSL Transformation using ASP

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problems doing XSL Transformation using ASP
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
The XSL file you posted, when applied to the XML,
_works fine with MSXML3.0_ . From your code, it looks
to me that you are using MSXML2.0 . MSXML2.0 does not
conform to the official W3C XSL Recommendation. I
guess MSXML2.0 supports the _W3C XSL Working Draft_ .

But _MSXML3.0 supports W3C XSLT 1.0 and the W3C XPath
1.0 Recommendations_. If you can try with MSXML3.0, I
think the problem will be solved. Or you can try with
MSXML4.0. It also supports W3C Recommendations..

Regards,
Mukul

--- Rangarajan Calyanakoti <crranga@xxxxxxxxxxx>