[xsl] Re: Re: Comparing Node Text Content with a String Set

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Comparing Node Text Content with a String Set
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:26:54 +0100
Thanks to Wendell for answering this -- I see this message only now and do
not have anything to add to Wendell's reply.

Using global-scope elements in a user-defined namespace for defining any
necessary program-data structure is a well-known XSLT design pattern. It is
superior to and cleaner than using dummy named templates that shouldn't be
called.

There are many, many examples in this list of using this design pattern.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.