[xsl] xsl:key composite keys

Subject: [xsl] xsl:key composite keys
From: "Latham, SE (Sue) " <S.E.Latham@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:28:43 -0000
I am performing xml-to-xml transformations(XSLT/XPATH V1.0) using xsl:key
definitions to cross-refer within a document. Is it possible to define
composite keys using xsl:key? For example I can define a key thus:-
<xsl:key name="Personkey" match="//Metadata/Person"
use="MetadataID/LocalID"/>
Where the MetadataID part of the document looks like this:-
<MetadataID>
	<ServerID>server1</ServerID>
	<PersonID>Person1</PersonID>
</MetadataID>
Which I can then use OK like this:-
<xsl:variable name="Pkey"  select="somewhere/someID"/>
<xsl:for-each select="key('Personkey', $Pkey)">
... do something...

But what I really want is the key to use eveything under 'MetadataID'. So
the key would be the concatenation of ServerID & LocalID. e.g. in the case
above a string "server1Person1".

Is this possible in XSLT/XPATH version 1.0? Will it be possible in version
2.0?

Regards,
Sue Latham