RE: [xsl] Flow data in table

Subject: RE: [xsl] Flow data in table
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:24:03 +0100

Hi,

Check http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N7450.html#d8136e352

to find out how to process every five elements as a group, then, create a
template for the data elements that generates a <td/>, and use a modified
version of the <xsl:for-each > example on the page...

draft

<xsl:template match="modified">
  <xsl:for-each select="data[position() mod 5 = 1]">
      <xsl:apply-templates select=". | following-sibling::data[position()
&lt; 5]" />
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="data">