Re: [xsl] rrrr, thought i knew template calling??

Subject: Re: [xsl] rrrr, thought i knew template calling??
From: "Barry van Weldam" <barry@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:08:53 +0100
Thnks David,

For helping me out again. Just want to add the following:
I use xpathvisualiserseptember to check my xPath expressions.

When i just use "Row" it isn't highlighting anything, but it doesn't give a error either.

Are there any pitfalls i must take in consideration while using xpathvisualiserseptember.
For a noob like me it is a great tool to see what you are selecting with your xPath expression.

Grtz,