Re: [xsl] simple question: <fo: and parse "&"

Subject: Re: [xsl] simple question: <fo: and parse "&"
From: "Barry van Weldam" <barry@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:57:37 +0100
Well,

The story is as follows:
I get the xml file from a friend and he also made a java system (.ja)r That is the
processor.

My only job is to make a little xsl-fo file based on a (simple) design he gave me.
Just a page with a header table and footer.

And yes, the fo file is not generated when i use &amp;
When just using "and" without the quotes the fo file is generated.

I am