RE: [xsl] An Error while XSLT parsing file's with entities

Subject: RE: [xsl] An Error while XSLT parsing file's with entities
From: David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:38:13 -0000
Gary said:
    With some of the MSXML tools I am using while processing I
    always get errors of the type...

    "  Error parsing File:
       The element 'xsl:stylesheet' is used but not declared in
    DTD/Schema. "

    This appears to only happen on files where I'm using
    entities such as...

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <!DOCTYPE
    xsl:stylesheet [
        <!ENTITY % winansi SYSTEM "winansi.ent">
        %winansi;
        <!ENTITY test '
            <xsl:with-param name="test" select="'test'"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"/>
        '>
    ]>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <!--  Templates here -->
    </xsl:stylesheet>

    I would really appreciate if anyone can confirm my
    stylesheet is OK, or knows what may cause this problem in
    processing?

Similar experience, word2003, applying a stylesheet on save as XML.
Tt denies that the xsl namespace is defined!

  This was also with a stylesheet with entities defined.

regards DaveP

*** snip here ***

-
DISCLAIMER: