Re: [xsl] An Error while XSLT parsing file's with entities

Subject: Re: [xsl] An Error while XSLT parsing file's with entities
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:57:26 GMT

> I would really appreciate if anyone can confirm my stylesheet is OK, or
> knows what may cause this problem in processing?

Your file is well frmed but not valid according to teh specified DTD
(which is OK, almost no XSL files are valid as you can not really have a
DTD that specifies XSLT)

However the parser you are using appers to be defaulting to validating
mode once it sees your <!DOCTYPE.

If you are calling msxsl from script you can turn off validation before
calling the parser (I forget what the property is called, check the
docs)

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew