Re: Re: [xsl] Recursive calls to a named template

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Recursive calls to a named template
From: Kevin Jones <kjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:20:13 +0000
On Thursday 20 November 2003 19:13, cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I tried your solution, which sounds like a better tack than
> the one I proposed, but no <signature> elements were copied
> from related <group> elements.

Maybe I misunderstood what Ram was trying to achieve. In the
output below the signature elements have been replaced by
following the identifier mapping in the XML. In this example
they all end up with the signature from the first group. The
output shown is consistent with my interpretation of the problem
he was trying to solve. Was something different required?

Kev.