RE: [xsl] parsing post script

Subject: RE: [xsl] parsing post script
From: "Karthikeyan Ramnath" <karthikeyanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:09:11 +0530
thanks dude, thats what I'm doing(more or less). I've stripped all the font
and formatting info and converted the simple text into a basic XML doc which
specifies the X,Y position for each element.
Next I hope to define a transform which will convert the absolute
coordinates into more meaningful numbers like the column indices of a table
etc...
Any inputs in this regard will be more than welcome.
With Regards,
Karthikeyan.R
The will to do, the soul to dare

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm