RE: [xsl] parsing post script

Subject: RE: [xsl] parsing post script
From: "Karthikeyan Ramnath" <karthikeyanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:07:41 +0530
umm, I dont have that liberty. actually, that would have been blissful in
comparison to what i'm doing now. but i CANT, i dont have access to that.
So.. hehe.
anyways, i suppose that since the document format is fixed, i think the
current approach to rely on the positioning will help. Also i am not
interested in the binary info. whatsoever.
kr.

The will to do, the soul to dare

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm