RE: [xsl] self closing elements with attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] self closing elements with attributes
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:54:29 -0000
There's something going on that you haven't shown us. With the XML
output method, it should be impossible for the output to be anything
other than well-formed XML: at any rate, all the tags should be
balanced. Since you're getting the same result on two widely-used XSLT
processors, it's clearly something in your stylesheet that's wrong, but
it's not in the part that you've shown us.

Michael Kay