Re: Useful open-source XML/XSLT editor (was Re: [xsl] Attempting *not* to copy certain nodes)

Subject: Re: Useful open-source XML/XSLT editor (was Re: [xsl] Attempting *not* to copy certain nodes)
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:04:45 -0700
I will throw in my resounding vote to jEdit as the BEST opensource editor
out there for a lot of languages, most especially XSLT.  In fact, in many
cases jEdit beats out most pay-to-play text editors in a number of areas.
The fact that it runs well on any platform just adds that much more
credibility.  It has come a long way in a short time and it is my opinion
that jEdit will very soon become the defacto standard for the open-source
development community.

M.