Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Space before and after inline areas

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Space before and after inline areas
From: "Knut Meinke" <KMeinke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:49:25 +0100
Hi, :)

Yippa!

> [...]
> by not specifying leading,
> the processor can use any value between 1 and 1.2 of the line height, the
> difference to the line height being the leading.
> [...]

Thanx Ken!
	----------
<fo:block background-color="green" line-height="0"><fo:external-graphic 		content-width="10mm"
		src="file:../images/RedGif.jpg"/></fo:block>
	----------
This Code is needed to seamless fit the red image in the green block. No green background before (above img , in top of img, writing mode lr-tb) nor after. Line-height = "1" remove only the small strip of background before the image.

	----------
<fo:block background-color="blue" line-height="1"><fo:inline background-		color="#ffffff">CONTENT</fo:inline></fo:block>
	----------
Here line-height = 1 works fine and seamless fit the #fffff content in the blue box.

Well, don't realy understand. But ist works. :-)

Big Thanks!

Mit fruchtigen Grüßen,

BRAINFRUIT GmbH
Knut Meinke