Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Space before and after inline areas

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Space before and after inline areas
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:54:46 +0000
Hi Knut,

> If i put a inline area in a block area, there are spaces before and
> after the inline area, i don't expect.

I take it you're using "before" and "after" in their technical sense,
and you're talking about spaces above and below the inline areas? If
you don't want the inline areas to be on different lines, you need to
put them in the same block:

  <fo:block background-color="green">
    <fo:external-graphic content-width="10mm"
                         src="file:../images/RedGif.jpg" />
    <fo:inline background-color="#ffffff">CONTENT</fo:inline>
  </fo:block>

If you want them on separate lines, but closer together, try changing
the space-before and space-after properties on the blocks.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison