RE: [xsl] alternative for modes

Subject: RE: [xsl] alternative for modes
From: "Peter Billen" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:47:24 +0100
Oops sorry for my mixing up between tags and elements, still new to XSLT :)

I did not meant it that way: imagine you have to parse a certain node 'x' (+
his children) more than 1 time in a stylesheet: each time the parsing of 'x'
is exactly the same, but the parsing of 'x''s children is different. So for
each time I should call the same template for 'x', but that template should
call a different template for his children.

Peter