Re: [xsl] no input from document()?

Subject: Re: [xsl] no input from document()?
From: "davidpbrown" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:04:41 -0000
Joe,

Yes, I tried file://C:/etc.. as well.

The xml input doesn't have explicit namespace's for example this would be a
vaild opml file input..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<opml version="1.1">
<outline type="rss" title="Wired News" description="Wired News headlines
through rss feed"
xmlUrl="http://www.wired.com/news_drop/netcenter/netcenter.rdf";
htmlUrl="http://www.wired.com/"; />
</opml>

I don't know if anyone can suggest a very simple document() xslt they've
done, that works, and that I could then try.

I've very new.. is there a better Java processor I could use than
saxon/xalan?.. Saxon I'm thinking is the only one yet to offer ~XSLT 2.0
processing.

davidpbrown