RE: [xsl] Translating XSD into an XSLT, experts approach needed

Subject: RE: [xsl] Translating XSD into an XSLT, experts approach needed
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:04:52 -0800 (PST)
AFAIK there are schema definitions that cannot generate anything, or more
precisely, the instance generation/recognition process will never stop.

Therefore, I would avoid trying to generate an instance just following a
schema definition.

In shema design I would first generate some representative instances and
then use existing tools to generate the schema.

Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev
FXSL developer,