RE: [xsl] Schema-aware processors - W3C schemas only?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Schema-aware processors - W3C schemas only?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:29:03 -0000
#
# Of course, unless _someone_ other than Michael Kay. steps up and
# implements XSLT2, there may never be an XSLT2 at all, I think it would
# be hard to get out of CR if all but one XSLT implementor boycots XSLT2
# and stays at XSLT1.
#

I'm reasonably confident, reading between the lines, that two or three other
implementations are in progress. But don't expect people to announce
products until the specs get to CR: no-one wants to be in the WD-xsl
position of having to support a draft that turned out not to be as final as
they thought it would be.

Michael Kay