RE: [xsl] MSXML question with .NET IDE

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML question with .NET IDE
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:13:30 -0600
I didn't realize you could even reference much less use MSXML within the
.NET framework.

See: INFO: Use of MSXML is Not Supported in .NET Applications

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815112

Any reason why XslTransform() and XPathDocument() or not sufficient for
your transform?