RE: [xsl] MSXML question with .NET IDE

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML question with .NET IDE
From: "Kenny Akridge" <kenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:53:06 -0400
If you are using VS 2002 and you did not see this error:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q322174

My guess is that you have something setup incorrectly.

When you added your COM reference, did you use MSXML3.dll?
When you created or objects, for instance DOMDocumentxx, did you use
DOMDocument30?

I have heard of MSXML3 having some major usage problems with .NET