[xsl] Parameter entity must be defined before it is used

Subject: [xsl] Parameter entity must be defined before it is used
From: Morten Andersen <mortena@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 12:55:14 +0200
After a while of hacking java solutions, that could be done using xslt I'll try making a second attempt in using xsl. I have some fundamental problems getting started:

I want to transform an xhtml file input and transform it into something else, but I get an error with a non defined entity.

The document may contain mathml, danish letters fxe and other odd things. These things should just go straight through the transformation without any transformation, but the engine keeps arguing that it must be defined....

Can it be avoided that the transformation engine worries about definitions of entities?
If not: how can I easily import these definitions?

The input xhtml is strict and can be viewed in mozilla, so there are no problems there.

Morten Andersen Master of applied mathematics and computer science Amanuensis Interest areas: -e-learning -software engineering -applied math

The Maersk Institute of Production technology at Southern Danish University www.mip.sdu.dk
Campusvej 55
DK-5230 Odense M
Denmark