Re: [xsl] Name of current XML doc...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Name of current XML doc...
From: Niclas Hedhman <niclas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:29:15 +0800
On Tuesday 25 May 2004 16:16, Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Is possible to get hold of the path+name of the XML document
> > that is currently
> > being processed??
>
> By passing the path and the name as a parameter, or by using an extension.
>
> > I am using Ant's <xslt> task so I can't pass in a parameter easily...
>
> I've always though using the param element was fairly easy, what exactly is
> the problem you have with it?

That <xslt> is given a huge fileset in a big directory structure (>500 files)
and parameters can only be passed 'per call' (AFAIK), which means I would
need 500 <xslt> invocations.

So you are basically saying I am out of luck... (Extensions are not in
question).

Then I will see if it is possible to extract the information through some
other means (there is a generated aggregated navigation.xml for each
directory, which may contain the info needed, or be modified to contain it).

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /