RE: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes issue

Subject: RE: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes issue
From: "Matt Frank" <mfrank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:01:28 -0500
Actually it is critical to declare the other xmlns attributes.  Now
whether I do it at the element or the stylesheet level  does not really
matter to me if there is a way to do it.  I have been toying with
several scenarios but have been unsuccessful getting the exact output I
need.  Right now I am the removal of one namespace away from my desired
result.

I just need the namespace tied to the <SOAP-ENV:Body xmlns:SOAP-ENV =
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope"/> removed.

Regards,

Matt Frank