Re: [xsl] NEED good information on alternative for dyn:evaluate() for MSXML

Subject: Re: [xsl] NEED good information on alternative for dyn:evaluate() for MSXML
From: Steve Brown <stevebrown@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:43:11 -0400
M:D,
Thanks for the link.
There is plenty to learn from it, but the string I am looking to
evaluate is a bit more complex...
Here are some code snippets for reference.

XSL:
<xsl:param name="filter" select="//person[contains(FName,'a') and
LName='Brown']"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
	<xsl:apply-templates select="$filter"/>  (this is what does not work,
some parsers offer a evaluate function to convert a string to XPath
but not MSXML)
</xsl:template>

XML:
<person>