Re: [xsl] Re: Saxon + xalan - error

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Saxon + xalan - error
From: Paul Tremblay <phthenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:28:03 -0400
At the top of your document, you will see this:

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

Go to the webpage

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";

Save this webpage (which is actually just a text file) to your HD. I
saved it to my directory "/home/pual/xhtml1-transitional.dtd". If  you
have a Windows system, this directory will look differntly, with "/"
instead of "/" as directory seperators.

Now open up the document created by tidy. Change the <!DOCTYPE to

<!DOCTYPE html SYSTEM "/home/paul/xhtml1-transitions.dtd">

Except, instead of using "/home/paul/xhtml1-transitions.dtd", use the
directory where you saved the dtd.

Now when run your transformation, the xml parser will look to your local
dtd.

Paul