RE: [xsl] XSLT and PHP

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT and PHP
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:34:32 +0100
Pierre, I'm a little surprised that anyone is answering your questions. You
are rushing into this without taking time to stop and think. You've asked
about six questions today: you should try for at least 24 hours to solve a
problem on your own before you post to this list. Find some of the tutorial
web sites, buy yourself a book or two. Study the examples and learn from
them. Make sure you understand the concepts, don't try to guess them. Do
some easy things first based on the examples that you read. Listen to other
people's questions and answers on the list for a week or two. You're trying
to drive a new car through the centre of Paris at high speed without taking
any driving lessons, stopping to ask passers-by where the controls are when
you get stuck...

Michael Kay