[xsl] xslt processing and style ant task

Subject: [xsl] xslt processing and style ant task
From: Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:59:07 +0200
Hi all,

	I currently need to process and xml document via ant's 1.5.4 style
task, using a 1.3.1 jvm and either xalan-j2 2.6.0 or saxon 6.5.3 as the
xslt engine.

	A test run using libxslt's xsltproc shows the stylesheet actually does
what I want it to do. Unfortunately the style ant task seems totally
xinclude-ignorant. Is it possible to activate xinclude processing, maybe
using special processor values ? Else I'll just code a stylesheet to
merge the document since it's xinclude usage is simple and well-defined,
but doing custom processing on a standard extension feels plain wrong.

	I'm not interested in any solution that involves changing ant version
or installing ant extensions - a requirement of the setup is it must be
easily deployed, and introducing new binary requirements is likely to me
much heavier than coding a custom stylesheet.

	Longer-term of course having ant style ignore xinclude by default seems
plain wrong.

	Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot