[xsl] XSL documentor

Subject: [xsl] XSL documentor
From: <Martin.Borgars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:22:19 +0100
I've recently been given another developer's XSL templates to support now
that she's left the team.

There are a large number of templates. Does anyone know of any tools that
could provide me with details of how all the templates fit together (i.e. a
root map) if I tell it what the top-level template is?

Martin Borgars

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the person
or organisation to
whom it is addressed.  Its contents are confidential and may be protected in
law.  Unauthorised use,
 copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please
contact us immediately.

The contents of any attachments in this e-mail may contain software viruses,
which could damage your
own computer system.  While Marlborough Stirling has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimise
this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a
result of software
viruses.  You should carry out your own virus checking procedure before
opening any attachment.

Marlborough Stirling plc, Registered in England and Wales
Registered No. 3008820,
Jessop House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
Tel: 01242 547000     Fax: 01242 547100
http://www.marlborough-stirling.com