RE: [xsl] MSXML & Internet Explorer

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML & Internet Explorer
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:25:43 -0500
Hi John,

I forgot to mention this link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk/html
/xmmscManagingMsxmlVersionDependencies.asp

"Creating an application manifest will work when you first deploy your
application with MSXML 4.0 (or later versions of MSXML) under Windows XP (or
later versions of Microsoft Windows). But what happens if you want to
control which version of MSXML your application uses as new versions of it
are released?"

The page gives some alternatives, named "assembly publishers, application
publishers, and administrators to change side-by-side assembly dependencies"
:-)

Cheers,
<prs/>