Re: [xsl] can you select name() of attributes?

Subject: Re: [xsl] can you select name() of attributes?
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:24:16 +0000
Hi David,

The solution in the link seems java-based which I cannot use. But thank you anyway.

I though that my problem was simply one of inexperience with the language, but it seems more and more that there are some things that cannot be done...?

So my luck does not seem that good :-/

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)