[xsl] Failed to load java error in SAXON transformation

Subject: [xsl] Failed to load java error in SAXON transformation
From: "Ranjan K. Baisak" <ranjanbaisak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 02:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List,
          I am trying to move from XALAN to SAXON.
My stylesheet contains following declarations:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0"
		    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/xslt/java";>
<xsl:template name="displayDate">
	<xsl:value-of select="java:java.util.Date.new()"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

When I am doing the transformation then it gives
error:
Failed to load java. This occurs during date display.
So I think Saxon is not able to recognise java
namespace declaration.
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/xslt/java";> needs to
be changed. Can anybody suggest me what should be
correct namespace declaration for Saxon to work
perfectly?

regards,
Ranjan