Re: [xsl] Failed to load java error in SAXON transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Failed to load java error in SAXON transformation
From: "Ranjan K. Baisak" <ranjanbaisak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 02:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
I got it resolved by following declaration
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0"
		    xmlns:m="java.util.Date">
<xsl:template name="displayDate">
	<xsl:value-of select="m:new()"/>

but the problem is, I am using lots of java methods in
my stylesheet so should I declare each class with a
name space and use it later or there is a way to
resolve it.

regards,
Ranjan