[xsl] Node implementation

Subject: [xsl] Node implementation
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:45:00 +0100
Maybe this list is not the place for this, so accept my apologies if that is
the
case.

I'm trying to pass a XML node to a Java method in my XSLT:
(...)
      <xsl:variable name="xtabnode">
  	<xsl:copy-of
select="document(concat('.\DicionarioXml\',$MasterTable,'.xml'))/Estrutura/Ta
belas/Tabela[Nome=$MasterTable]"/>
      </xsl:variable>

      <xsl:attribute name="sqlInsert">
        <xsl:value-of select="sql:getStatement($MasterTable,
          					$sql,
                                                $where,
                                                $where,
                                                $xtabnode,
                                                'I' )" />
      </xsl:attribute>
(...)

and after some tryes i can do this by declaring my method as

public static String getStatement(String aMasterTable, String aRowSource,
String
aWhereOpen, String aWhereDelete, Node XMLTableDescriptor, String stype)

That's org.w3c.dom.Node . But to my (limited) knowledge, org.w3c.dom.Node is
just a Interface, so i must use some implementation of it. But i don't know
none.

My application is allready using net.n3.nanoxml but it don't implement it.
Also
i've used JDOM before but i can't find any Node implementation on it.

So, what should i use?

Many thanks to all.

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt