RE: [xsl] How to import multiple stylesheets into one xsl file?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to import multiple stylesheets into one xsl file?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:51:43 +0100
If you use <xsl:apply-imports> twice from the same template rule, it will
use the same algorithm each time for locating the next template rule to
apply, and will select the same rule both times.

It would be better here to use named templates, and replace apply-imports
with xsl:call-template.

Michael Kay