Re: [xsl] Naming styles

Subject: Re: [xsl] Naming styles
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:12:41 +0100
Oops, it appears that the light is dimming...

I did change the xsl:include's to xsl:import's but i've got a lot of

xsl:import is not allowed in this position in the stylesheet!

It seems that i can only have xsl:import as the very first instructions of
the
stylesheet, right after my <xsl:transform ... >.

Is that so?

Thanks.

Quoting xptm@xxxxxxx: