Re: [xsl] CONVERT XSLT (HTML > XSL-FO)

Subject: Re: [xsl] CONVERT XSLT (HTML > XSL-FO)
From: Braumüller, Hans <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:21:07 +0200
Hello,

thanks, it seems a good starting point.

I will try it, but i am getting to the conclusion, that doing a second set for
xsl-fo from the scratch will be involved more time but will be more easy to
perform at least for me.

By the way i am looking for a working example how to to do the java servlet
for Fop with a dynamic xml-source coming as a string then outputting as a
stream. I am not a experienced java developer, so i got problems by adapting
the FopServlet.java example from apache. Ecxuse, this off-topic request for
help.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany

Hans Braum|ller

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----