Re: [xsl] XSLT Extensions using Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Extensions using Saxon
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:20:25 +0100
Woops, forget it, my mistake, i was thinking in a diferent thing (that
hapened
to me).

But just for the sake of curiosity (beware, cats) what it says if you use a
dummy parameter?

<xsl:value-of select="ubs:hello('dummy')"/>

public static String hello(String dummy) { return "hi! "+dummy; }

Quoting Peter.Gibbons@xxxxxxx:

> Hi Chaps,
>
> I need to get my xslt extension working, can someone point out what i'm
doing
> wrong, i know i'm near but it fails to find the Java method i've wrote:
>
> xsl:
>
> <xsl:stylesheet
>    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>    xmlns:ubs="java:ubs.util.GetSortDef"
>    version="1.0">
>
> <xsl:template match="root">
> 	 <xsl:value-of select="ubs:hello()"/>
> </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>

> Java:
>
> package ubs.util;
>
> public class GetSortDef {
>
>     public static String hello() { return "hi!"; }
>
> }
>

> Here's the error i get:
>
>   No function found matching java:ubs.util.GetSortDef.hello with no
arguments
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: No function found matching
> java:ubs.util.GetSortDef.hello with no arguments
>

> Peter Gibbons
> UBS Investment Bank, Equities IT
> 9 Appold Street, London,  EC2A 2HL
> Tel: 0207 568 7970 Internal: (1931) 87970
>

> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
> of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
> related financial instruments.

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt