RE: [xsl] XSL Beginner Resources [was XSL equivalent of SQL having]

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Beginner Resources [was XSL equivalent of SQL having]
From: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:28:22 -0700
The two resources I use all the time are:

1) the "bible" (Michael Kay's XSLT Programmer's Reference)
2) the FAQ (Dave Pawson's http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/index.html)

I also keep around a printed copy of the mini-references at Mullberry Tech
site:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/index.html

-- Raffaele